If you don’t want people to notice that you are listening to music or taking a call, we have the perfect solution for you. Yes, we’re talking about invisible earbuds! Now you don’t need to wear those bulky headphones on your head and waste time untangling the wires; the best invisible earbuds, packed with excellent sound quality can make life easy and fun (we are not encouraging you to use them during classes; that’s a big NO-NO).
We are HUGE fans of invisible earbuds and tested over 50 of them to find the 5 best invisible earbuds on the market. It was definitely not easy to shortlist as most of the products we tested were at par with each other.
In this guide, we’ll discuss our top choice one by one. We’ll discuss the shortlisted invisible earbuds in detail, and list their pros and cons. By the end of this guide, we are sure you’ll be able to pick the right one.
Best Invisible Earbuds – Our Top 5 Choices in 2020
- Best Budget Invisible Wireless Earbud – NENRENT S570 Bluetooth Earbud
- Best High-End Invisible Earbuds – TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds
- Best Wireless Earbuds for Music – Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds by Erligpowht
- Best Invisible Earbud for Work – COOMAX Mini Hidden Spy Earphone Wireless
- Best Overall Invisible Earbuds – Motorola Verve Buds 300
Buying Guide – Factors to Consider While Purchasing Invisible Earbuds
Now that you’ve gone through the list of the best invisible earbuds in 2020, let’s quickly look at the factors we consider (you should too) while purchasing invisible earbuds:
- Wireless connectivity – While all hidden earbuds are wireless, the technology used to make them wireless may not be the same. Some invisible earbuds use NFC pairing to act wirelessly, while the others use the Bluetooth. Therefore, your choice will completely depend on your requirement and the device with which you will be pairing your hidden earbuds.
- Comfort – Since earbuds go inside your ear, they must be comfortable, especially for prolonged usage. Even though most earbuds are comfortable because of their ergonomic design, it’s important to look at factors, such as the size of ear tips and weight of the earbuds. However, most earbuds on the market come with ear tips of different sizes to fit properly in ears of different sizes.
- Battery life – The better the battery life, the longer you can use the headphones.
- Price – While the price is a critical point of consideration, especially for those who are on a shoestring budget, don’t put price before comfort. Sometimes, the invisible earbuds are a little expensive but definitely worth the price.
5 Best Invisible Wireless Earbuds – Tried and Tested
Some invisible earbuds on our list may look similar; however, there’s something special about each that we simply loved. Therefore, ensure you read each product review carefully and don’t miss out any valuable information.
1. NENRENT S570 Bluetooth Earbud: Best Budget Invisible Wireless Earbud
- Easy to use; plug-and-play connectivity
- 7.1 Surround Sound software via Razer Synapse allows you to customize the listening preferences per your requirements
- Easily adjust the microphone monitor or switch it off completely
- Sync LED lights with other Razer devices, such as your gaming mouse or allow it to remain static
- Made of premium-quality material
- Functional software; updated regularly
- Excellent audio quality
- Comfortable and lightweight; durable and sturdy
- Value for money
- Become uncomfortable upon prolonged usage
- Become a little slippery from sweat
If quality is a critical point of consideration for you, we highly recommend the NENRENT S570 Bluetooth Earbud. Moreover, even though it’s look is pretty basic, it’s a good-quality earbud that delivers clear and crisp sound.
Thanks to its color, there’s no way you can spot it. Therefore, if discreteness is something that you are looking for, this earbuds won’t disappoint you. The Bluetooth 4.1 version allows you to stay connected to up to 10 meters without any connectivity issue. We tested the earbud with iPhone 6S and Samsung Galaxy Edge, and did not experience any connectivity/sound quality issues.
Above all, another interesting thing about the earbud is that it can connect to 2 devices at a time. You can make the most of the discrete property and hands-free function while running, walking, working out, riding and so on.
2. TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds: Best High-End Invisible Earbuds
If you are a fan of luxury, we bet you’ll love every bit of the TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones. Even though the invisible earbuds are expensive, they are worth the price. Also, you get 2 earbuds in a stylish case, along with a wireless charger. Moreover, the earbuds’ case is compatible with the wireless charger.
The earbuds can easily operate for up to 4 hours in a single charge and extra 14 hours in the charging case. Thanks to the ergonomic design and silicone ear caps, the earbuds fit comfortably and perfectly into your ears. Therefore, we experienced no discomfort upon wearing the earbuds for up to 6 hours at a stretch.
You can easily connect the earbuds to your smartphone in a single click and the earbuds connect automatically to each other. Moreover, you can even use the earbuds independently and pair each earbud with 2 devices at once. Also, since the earbuds are IPX8 rated, they are waterproof; therefore, you can wear them while chilling with your friends in the pool or spending time with your family at the beach.
In conclusion, we tested these earbuds with both iOS and Android devices, and experienced no issues with the connectivity/audio quality.
3. Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds by Erligpowht: Best Wireless Earbuds for Music
- Ergonomic design to fit perfectly in your ears
- Noise reduction earbuds; allow you to immerse in your music world
- Charging case can also be used as a phone holder
- Auto pairing; earbuds reconnect to the last connected device automatically
- Great sound quality; deep bass and clear mids
- Excellent battery life
- Very convenient playtime and charging time
- One-click controls (volume, pause, play, receive call, etc.) using the earbuds’ button
- Durable and lightweight; comfortable to wear for extended periods
- Not waterproof/sweatproof
- Cannot connect to multiple devices
- No synchronization between the pair sometimes, but putting back in the charger and taking it out resets it
The Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds by Erligpowht can be a great buy for audiophiles. The very first time we tested these earbuds, we knew they are meant for listening to music (above everything else).
Firstly, the invisible earbuds come with True Wireless Stereo (TWS) technology and noise reduction features. The earbuds deliver phenomenal sound quality and deep bass. Secondly, the built-in 2000 mAh rechargeable battery case can recharge the earbuds at least 18 times after a complete charge. In a single charge, the earbuds can easily work up to 4 hours.
At first, one of our team members faced a little difficulty fitting the earbuds in his ear; however, he soon realized that the wireless earbuds came with 3 pairs of silicone ear tips and 1 of them fit perfectly in his ears. We tested the earbuds with Samsung Galaxy S9 and were delighted to experience such amazing sound quality. However, it’s important to note that the earbuds are “noise reducing” and not “noise canceling.” Therefore, they will simply dampen the external noises and not block them completely. Also, the instructions were easy to understand and so was troubleshooting.
We enjoyed 5-6 hours of continuous music with these earbuds, then placed in their case for almost 2 hours for a full charge. In conclusion, we simply loved the Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds by Erligpowht and would urge you to buy them if you are a hardcore music lover.
4. COOMAX Mini Hidden Spy Earphone Wireless: Best Invisible Earbuds for Work
- Delivers very clear sound; clear and crisp
- Extremely small and lightweight
- Completely discrete; best hidden earbud on the market
- Good battery life
- Durable; made to last
- You need to wear the loop under your clothes for the earbud to function
- Earbud is rendered useful as soon as it gets detached from the wire
So now, we are going to talk about the world’s smallest invisible earbuds, COOMAX. Yes, you read that right; they are indeed the smallest invisible wireless earbuds on the market. Therefore, they can make a great choice of using at work.
Firstly, the COOMAX Mini Hidden Spy Earphone Wireless earbud supports phone calls, radio, and MP3 players. Secondly, the hidden and discrete properties make it perfect for receiving calls (the conductive coil comprises a microphone and volume controls) or listening to music in your workplace. However, the microphone quality is not at par with the other invisible earbuds on our list. Not only this but you can receive notifications and communicate without being noticed.
Thanks to the 8-hour battery life, you can use it throughout your day job without recharging. The only issue with the earbud is that it can take some time to set up the connection with your mobile, radio or MP3 players. Therefore, it’s not a wear-and-go earbud.
5. Motorola Verve Buds 300: Most Overall Invisible Earbuds
- Stylish and functional; great ergonomics
- Can be used as 2 earbuds or a mono-Bluetooth headset
- Carrying case comprises magnets to secure the buds in place
- Sound output is great
- Intuitive controls; only a single touch per earbud can manage different controls
- Extremely comfortable
- Long battery life
- Easy to set up and use
- Controls are a little too sensitive
- No active noise canceling (ANC)
When buying invisible earbuds, there’s one factor that requires special attention, i.e, comfort. Out of all the hidden earbuds we tested, we found the Motorola Verve Buds 300 to be the most comfortable headphones (hidden) on the market. Not only this but they are also the best overall hidden earbuds on our list.
The compact, sleek and discrete design of the earbuds is aesthetically appealing and they are extremely comfortable to wear for longer duration. Also. you can use both earbuds together or as a mono-Bluetooth headset. The built-in microphone allows you to take calls while you are on the go and communicate with voice assistants, such as Alexa and Siri. Initially, we were a little confused about the controls; however, upon reading the instruction we were able to determine how to increase/decrease volume, play/pause and so on. All you need to do is press the “M” of the Motorola logo; each time you press the “M,” you’ll find a different control setting.
Also, like the Tozo T10 Bluetooth Earbuds, the Motorola Verve Buds 300 are IPX6 rated, which means that they can withstand water, rain and sweat. Even though the earbuds look small, they sound great; we experienced sound quality issues at all. In conclusion, they are great earbuds in every aspect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Earbuds typically enhance the sound quality since they provide noise isolation; however, the same depends on the quality of the earbuds. Also, the earbuds must fit perfectly in your ears. Ill-fitted earbuds are uncomfortable and do not provide adequate noise isolation. Therefore, they can deteriorate the sound quality.
Some of the invisible earbuds on our list, such as NENRENT S570 and COOMAX are actually “invisible.” They go completely unnoticed and are discrete. Nevertheless, if you have earbuds that do not hide completely, you can cover them with your hair.
If your earbuds don’t fit comfortably in your ears, insert them properly. Pull your earlobe with your left hand and use your right hand to insert the earbud. However, don’t force them inside your ear; you may end up getting hurt. When you pull your earlobe and then release it, your ear cavity shapes itself around the earbuds and provides a tight fit.
In conclusion, there is an invisible earbud on the market for each of you; however, the right hidden earbud for you can only be determined by your requirements.
However, in our opinion, the Motorola Verve Buds 300 are the best overall invisible earbuds on the market. We simply loved everything about the earbuds, right from their durability to their sound quality. Moreover, the earbuds are compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth devices. Even though their price is a little high, they are definitely worth the price.
We hope you found our guide to the best invisible earbuds in 2020 useful. If you have any comments or questions, please share them below! Also, if there is any other product that you’d like us to review, please post your choice in the comment section below and we’ll surely add it to our list.