Terms of Service
- These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of Headphones Pro Review’s website, Webiste Name accessible at www.headphonesproreview.com.
- By using Headphones Pro Review’s Website, you accepted these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use Headphones Pro Review’s Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Headphones Pro Review or Headphones Pro Review’s licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- License to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on Headphones Pro Review’s website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
- Acceptable use
You must not use Headphones Pro Review’s website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use Headphones Pro Review’s website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to Headphones Pro Review’s website without Headphones Pro Review’s express written consent.
You must not use Headphones Pro Review’s website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use Headphones Pro Review’s website for any purposes related to marketing without Headphones Pro Review’s express written consent.
- Restricted access
Headphones Pro Review reserves the right to restrict access to areas of Headphones Pro Review’s website, or indeed Headphones Pro Review’s whole website, at Headphones Pro Review’s discretion and without notice.
If Headphones Pro Review provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of Headphones Pro Review’s website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential at all times.
Headphones Pro Review may disable your user ID and password at any time at Headphones Pro Review’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of amounting to a criminal offence or give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of any country or territory where it is or may be published or received.
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or any other intellectual property right;
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- be in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
You agree to indemnify us, and Headphones Pro Review’s directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or suits or proceedings, as well as any losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of Headphones Pro Review’s website, your violation of these terms and conditions or your violation of any rights of a third party.
- No reliance on information
The content on Headphones Pro Review’s website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Headphones Pro Review’s website.
- Our liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits Headphones Pro Review’s liability for death or personal injury arising from Headphones Pro Review’s negligence, or Headphones Pro Review’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by law, Headphones Pro Review excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Headphones Pro Review’s website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
Headphones Pro Review will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of, or inability to use, Headphones Pro Review’s website; or
use of or reliance on any content displayed on Headphones Pro Review’s website.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Headphones Pro Review’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or Headphones Pro Review reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, Headphones Pro Review may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to Headphones Pro Review’s website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing Headphones Pro Review’s website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing Headphones Pro Review’s website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to Headphones Pro Review’s website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- take such other action as Headphones Pro Review reasonably deem appropriate.
Headphones Pro Review may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time.
Headphones Pro Review may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Headphones Pro Review’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Entire agreement
- Our details
The full name of the company operating the website is Headphones Pro Review. The website can be accessed at the domain www.headphonesproreview.com. You can contact us by email at [email protected].
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, or if you wish to contact us for any other reason, please email us at [email protected].
- User Generated Content
Our website may allow users to submit, post, upload or otherwise make available content, including but not limited to text, images, audio, and video (collectively “User Generated Content”). By submitting, posting, uploading or otherwise making available any User Generated Content on or through Headphones Pro Review’s website, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Generated Content in connection with the website and Headphones Pro Review’s business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- User Generated Content Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Generated Content to enable inclusion and use of the User Generated Content in the manner contemplated by the website and these terms and conditions.
- User Generated Content Disclaimer
Headphones Pro Review are under no obligation to review any User Generated Content, and Headphones Pro Review do not endorse or vouch for the accuracy or reliability of any User Generated Content. Headphones Pro Review do not assume any responsibility or liability for any User Generated Content, including without limitation any errors or omissions in any User Generated Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Generated Content posted, uploaded, or otherwise made available via the website.
- User Generated Content Removal
Headphones Pro Review reserves the right, in Headphones Pro Review’s sole discretion, to refuse to post or to remove any User Generated Content, in whole or in part, that Headphones Pro Review believes is inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions or applicable laws.
- Product Reviews
Our website may allow users to submit product reviews. By submitting a product review, you grant us the right to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the product review in connection with the website and Headphones Pro Review’s business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. Headphones Pro Review reserves the right to remove or edit product reviews that are found to be in violation of these terms and conditions or applicable laws.
Updated on 5th Dec 2022
Headphones Pro Review (“Headphones Pro Review”) operates headphonesproreview.com and may operate other websites. It is Headphone Pro Review’s policy to guard and respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
“Personal data” is information related to an identified or identifiable individual. Data could be as simple as a name, an address, a number, or could include other identifiers such as a cookie identifier, an IP address, or other factors.
“Usage data” means any diagnostic and usage-related information related to the use, performance and operation of a Service, including, but not limited to Service features, type of browser, type of systems that are used and/or accessed, and so on.
A “cookie” is or “cookies” are small pieces of data stored on your computer, mobile, tablet, or any other device.
A “data controller” is an individual or legal person who determines the purposes and the manner in which any personal data or information is used or processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
A “data processor” (or service provider) is any individual or legal person who processes the data for the data controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Information Collection and Use
When you use our Site, we collect two types of information. These include “non-personally identifiable information (non-PII)” and “personally identifiable information (PII)”. Non-personally identifiable information does not identify you individually. However, it may include tracking- and usage-related information about your demographics, current location, use of the Site and the Internet. Personally identifiable information is any information that can identify you as an individual. It typically covers your name, address, contact number, and email address, or other non-personally identifiable information that has been linked to such personally identifiable information.
Personally Identifiable Information
You can browse the Site without submitting your personally identifiable information to us. However, there are different circumstances where you may have to provide us with your personally identifiable information. These include:
- When you subscribe to our publications, newsletters, and other content
- When you register for a Site or any part thereof
- When you complete a poll or participate in market research
- When you enter a contest
- When you upload content
- When you seek employment at Headphones Pro Review
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you browse the Site or interact with us, we may gather certain information that does not identify you individually. This is non-personally identifiable information. Some examples of non-PII are:
- Demographic data
- Information about your computer, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the Site
- Information about your IP address, general location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, system information
- Other transactional information
- Your search terms and search results
- Your time of access, data of access, and number of times you accessed the Site
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information From or On Social Media
Also, when you interact with any Headphones Pro Review property page or account on social media, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, or Tumblr, we may gather the personally identifiable information that you share on that page or account (including your social media account ID). However, we ensure we comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media sites. In addition, we will only gather and store the personally identifiable information that we are allowed to gather by the aforementioned social media platforms.
If you choose to link or login to your Headphones Pro Review account with or through a social media site, Headphones Pro Review and the concerned social media site may share certain information about you and your activities. With your consent, we may also share information about your activities, including what you view on the Site, with the users of the concerned social media site.
Collection of Your Source IP Address/Location Information
We gather and store your device’s source IP address which may disclose the general location of your device when you access the Site. As a result of this, advertisements and relevant content may be directed to you.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we gather from you to personalize, enhance, and continually improve your experience on Headphones Pro Review. Therefore, in simpler words, we use your information to:
- Provide you with relevant content, products and services
- Post your user-generated content (UGC) to our Site per your request
- Communicate with you about your account and transactions with us
- Share information about features and enhancements on or to our Site
- Inform you about changes to our policies
- Tell you about a comment to a story or topic
- Personalize content and your experiences on our Site, including providing you with recommendations based on your preferences
- Send you newsletters, discount offers, event invites, and promotions for our products and services, third-party products and services
- Display advertising including advertising based on your activity on our Site or your activity on third-party sites and apps
- Make you a part our loyalty programs
- Allow you to participate in our contests, giveaways, promotions, and polls
- Gather your feedback on the Site
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or are illegal
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Sites and their purchasing patterns
Also, data collected from a particular browser or device may be used with another computer or device that is linked to the browser or device on which such data was collected.
Who Can See Your Information
We work with different third-party sites that perform different functions on our behalf, including, but not limited to, content syndication, content management, website hosting, social media integration, marketing, analytics and reporting, billing and customer service. These entities may have access to personally identifiable information if needed to perform their functions. If such access is required, the third parties will be obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that personally identifiable information. They are restricted from altering, distributing, reusing, or selling, this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Site. Below is a list of third-party scripts or software development kits (SDKs) that may be used on Headphones Pro Review:
Google Analytics by Google Inc.
Google Analytics is a web-based analytics service designed and developed by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google collects and tracks the Site data to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may also use the collected data to contextualize and personalize ads from its advertising network.
Facebook Like Button and Social Widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
We have integrated the Facebook “Like” button and “social widgets” to allow easy interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
Twitter Tweet Button and Social Widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
The Twitter “Tweet” button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Twitter social network provided by Twitter, Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data
YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and usage data.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP AddressOperating System typeOperating System versionDevice TypeLanguage of the websiteWeb browser typeEmail (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to “other websites.” We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these other websites. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Law Enforcement, Legal Process, and Emergency Situations
In some cases, we may use or disclose your personally identifiable information to a third party if we are required to do so by law or if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law or legal process; to protect and defend our rights or to prevent misuse of our Site; or to protect the personal safety of our employees, agents, partners, the users of the Site, or the public.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose or share individual, non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information in any manner other than that described herein that we deem appropriate or necessary. Among other things, we will disclose non-personally identifiable information to third parties to help us determine how people use parts of the Site and who our users are so we can improve our Site. We will also disclose non-personally identifiable information to our partners and other third parties about how our users collectively use the Site.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Session Cookies. A session cookie contains information that is stored in a temporary memory location and then subsequently deleted after the session is completed or the web browser is closed. This cookie stores information that the user has inputted and tracks the movements of the user within the website.
Security Cookies. Secure cookies are a type of HTTP cookie that have Secure attribute set, which limits the scope of the cookie to “secure” channels (where “secure” is defined by the user agent, typically web browser).
GDPR Compliance for European Territories
In compliance with European privacy laws, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Headphones Pro Review provides specific additional rights for citizens of the European Territories such as the right to access, rectification, right to object, to complaint, erasure outband blockage. More specifically:
- The right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by us, and the right to demand that personal data is rectified or amended.
- Under certain circumstances, the right to request that personal data should be deleted.
- Under certain circumstances, the right to demand that the processing of personal data should be restricted.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
- Have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured and mechanically readable format.
- Contact our data protection officer if there are any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
- The right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if believed that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
Please email admin[at]headphonesproreview[dot]com with the subject line “GDPR Request” for any questions about exercising any of the above rights.
Other Relevant Information
How Your Information Is Secured
We take reasonable security measures to protect your information, including the use of physical, technical and administrative controls. Please understand, however, that while we try our best to safeguard your personally identifiable information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You need to help protect the privacy of your own information. You must take precautions to protect the security of any personally identifiable information that you may transmit over any home networks, wireless routers, wireless (WiFi) networks or similar devices by using encryption and other techniques to prevent unauthorized persons from intercepting or receiving any of your personally identifiable information. You are responsible for the security of your information when using unencrypted, open access or otherwise unsecured networks.
The time period for which we keep information varies according to the purpose for which it is used for. In some cases, there are legal requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the information, we will retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
Contests, Games and Giveaways
The Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. Headphones Pro Review does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, do not provide personal information to Headphones Pro Review without providing us with consent from your parents. If we discover that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information and we do not have parental consent, we will immediately delete that child’s information from the Site.
“Do Not Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Headphones Pro Review does not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosures.
Questions About this Policy or Access to Your Information