In the last year or two, Instagram has introduced a host of unique functionalities to its offerings. This includes Instagram Stories and Reels. Users have been using these innovative features to reach new audiences, prompting Instagram to also add a broad music collection for them. But many users are confused and repeatedly ask us the same questions, i.e., how to save music on Instagram, how to use saved music on Instagram, and so on.
You can now add music to your Reels and Stories on Instagram. But what about the music you’ve saved? Is it possible to use it on your Instagram Stories? Let’s find out!
Why Can’t I Save Songs on Instagram?
It has been found that this problem is limited to a single account category, Business Accounts. Previously, Instagram only offered two categories of accounts: Business and Personal. However, with the advent of Instagram Reels, a unique profile version called Creators Account has been was also launched.
You can’t store audio on Instagram reels if you have a business profile or have just moved your profile to a business account. The Instagram app has restricted the usage of numerous Reels features on Business accounts for unexplained reasons.
You can find this additional “Saved” folder under the “Music” option: However, you can’t store a song directly from the Music function right now. To make your unique “Saved” music folder, you’ll need to leverage a different method.
Where Does Saved Music Go on Instagram?
Even though the majority of Instagram users know how to save audio on the Instagram app, many are not able to retrieve previously saved music on Instagram the next time they wish to use it.
You can simply access all of the audio you’ve saved while watching an Instagram clip, story, or post in one spot. Here what you need to do!
- Click the Profile option on the lower-left side of the Instagram program.
- Go over to “Saved” by tapping the Menu located in the upper right corner.
- To locate all of your saved music, visit the “Audio” section under Saved.
- Select the Play option next to the audio you want to listen to.
How to Save Music on Instagram Story?
The procedures for saving audio from Instagram Reels are straightforward and do not necessitate using a third-party app. Surprisingly, you can save music from every Instagram Reel directly from the Instagram app. But first and foremost, make sure you have the most recent version of the Instagram app.
- Visit the desired audio of the Instagram Reels where you wish to grab the audio from.
- Select the audio title or song title, which should display below the author’s profile.
- By clicking on the name, it’ll take you to an audio page that lists all the Reels that use the soundtrack.
- A ‘Save Audio’ option is located at the top of the page. Select the save audio button, and it will save the sound solely within the app. You can put this save feature to good use.
How to Use Saved Music on Instagram Story?
Saving music from a preexisting Instagram Reel and then adding it to your new Instagram Story is the simplest way to build an Instagram Story using your favorite audio. To get the same result, follow these instructions.
- To take a picture, tap the camera shutter icon or long-press it to capture the clip as a Story.
- To add audio to your tale, tap the sticker symbol at the top and select the music sticker.
- Start typing the name of the music that you saved from the Instagram reel into the search field.
- To add audio to your story, change the length and presentation format of the audio. To finish adding audio, click the Done icon in the upper-right hand corner of the application window.
- To publish the story to your account, tap the Your Story icon at the bottom.
That is all there is to it. Using your saved sound, you’ve successfully produced an Instagram Story.
How to Save Music Video on Instagram?
Saving music videos is similar to saving stories. You can also use a story or reel downloader application to save music videos on Instagram.
We believe you’ve figured out how to use the saved music feature on your Instagram Story utilizing the ways outlined above. Instagram users can decorate their Instagram accounts using the saved audio feature. You can find all your audio files in the saved section of the Instagram profile.
This was a complete guide on how to use saved audio on Instagram and use them in your stories. If you found this article helpful in making engaging Instagram Stories, please Like it and share it with your pals to help them develop their creative skills. Keep an eye out for more intriguing walkthroughs.