Yes, it is 2023, and no, the era of karaoke songs is nowhere near over. While a fun-filled karaoke night isn’t just for the ladies, there is some divine power in a girls’ night out, singing to the best karaoke songs for women that make you ‘wanna dance.’
Here are some easy karaoke songs to play at your next karaoke night with your girl squad. All you have got to do is give it your best shot! Call all the girls on a Friday night and blast your favorite songs. We’re pretty sure you know how to do karaoke at home!
Top 15 Popular Karaoke Songs for Women
1. Wannabe – Spice Girls
The Spice Girls. That’s it. That’s the end of the list. Play any Spice Girls song, and you will only be singing Spice Girls songs for the rest of your karaoke night. But to have the best karaoke experience, ‘Wannabe’ has to be the best song to play. And you must use the best karaoke microphone for the same!
2. Respect – Aretha Franklin
This song is the feminist anthem. Honestly, have to respect Aretha Franklin for the numerous roles she plays of being a singer, a songwriter, and also a civil rights activist. This legendary song has been screaming ‘girl power’ ever since its debut over five decades ago. Shoutout to Aretha Franklin!
3. Stronger – Kelly Clarkson
With ‘Respect’ being the anthem for feminists, ‘Stronger’ is your breakup song, especially after a bad romance. Kelly Clarkson. The heartfelt lyrics will make this your fight song. It is fierce, powerful, and will make you feel stronger than ever.
4. Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
The mention of ‘bad romance’ reminded us of this evergreen, iconic song by the evergreen, iconic Lady Gaga. This song is a very popular song for a karaoke night. Definitely, a must-play, especially since it is a pretty easy karaoke song. Channel out your inner Lady Gaga.
5. Juice – Lizzo
Lizzo has been taking the music industry by storm, and rightfully so. I mean, look at the woman’s vocal range! Most of the recent popular songs have been sung by Lizzo. Juice is truly, one hell of a song and easily one of the best karaoke songs for a girl’s night out.
6. Someone Like You – Adele
A change in the vibe of the night, but ‘Someone Like You’ is a song that makes you appreciate the vocal range of Adele. If you are someone that can match Adele’s high notes, this karaoke song is for you.
7. Jolene – Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton needs no introduction. Known as the ‘Fairy Godmother of Country Music,’ she has sung some of the most wonderful songs. Jolene is one such song. Trust us when we say you need this is a song that HAS to be in the list of top karaoke songs for women. Make sure you keep your Southern accent handy, though!
8. Firework – Katy Perry
Baby, you’re a firework! Firework is a karaoke song you are going to enjoy to the fullest. Grab a drink (or a few – go big or go home) and let this energetic song set the bar high for the rest of the karaoke songs for women. Enter the weekend by singing the right songs.
9. Shake it Off – Taylor Swift
If your karaoke bar is not playing this song, they are haters, and haters gonna hate. Jokes aside, if you have had a long week at work and want a sweet escape, Shake it Off with this Taylor Swift song.
10. Man I Feel Like A Woman – Shania Twain
Shania Twain wrote this song alongside her then-husband Robert John “Mutt” Lange. This song was a part of her third studio album, titled “Come on Over.” It’s slightly hard to believe this song was released in the 1990s – it feels like it came out just yesterday!
11. Wrecking Ball – Miley Cyrus
How could we not add a Miley Cyrus song as one of the best karaoke songs? And that too, Wrecking Ball? Who doesn’t love singing along to this beauty of a song!
12. I Love Rock’ n’ Roll – Joan Jett
Ah, time for a classic. Definitely one of the most energetic karaoke songs for women. You will be headbanging throughout it all. If you can, watch the music video too, as you play this song. The black and white aesthetic is quite nice if you ask us.
13. Barbie Girl – Aqua
Can you imagine having karaoke without Barbie Girl playing at least once? We definitely can’t. Ladies, time to sing to this 90s classic!
14. Oops, I Did It Again – Britney Spears
This song is 22 years old. And it’s still just as good. But 22 years? Wow. Are you feeling old yet? Oops, we didn’t mean to! Singing along to Britney Spears’s songs will put you in a great mood.
15. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
How can a musical track literally about girls wanting to have fun not make it in the list of the best songs for women for karaoke? Did you know that the song was originally composed and sung by a man, but Cyndi Lauper turned it around. ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ is, without a doubt, an 80s icon.
What Is the Easiest Song to Sing on a Karaoke Night?
The answer is two words. Dancing Queen. One of the easiest tracks to sing to is none other than ‘Dancing Queen’ by ABBA. To all the dancing queens out there, why not try singing this musical piece, having the time of your life! The notes are all effortless to hit, and the track isn’t too fast-paced. You can also give Mamma Mia a shot if you enjoy listening to ABBA songs. It is, yet again, an absolute favorite.
What Is the Most Popular Female Karaoke Song?
Most popular female karaoke song – 7 Rings- Ariana Grande
No better love story than that with luxury. What a song. Ariana Grande doesn’t disappoint. Of course, there is an endless list of Ariana Grande songs that can be in themselves a great list of karaoke songs, but there’s just something about the ‘I want it, I got it’ and the material girl (which is a great track by Madonna, by the way) vibe of the song that makes it fit for this list.
Not only that, but it is a comparatively easy song for karaoke since there are little to no high notes. Nothing about heartbreak or love or any love story business. We must admire Ariana’s vocal cords, though.
What Are Some Other Great Karaoke Songs for Women?
Here’s a list of some other popular karaoke songs for women:
- ‘Poker Face’ by Lady Gaga
- ‘Bang Bang My Baby Shot Down’ by Cher
- ‘Chandelier’ by Sia
- ‘Baby’ by Justin Bieber
- ‘Cheerleader’ by OMI
- ‘Uptown Funk’ by Bruno Mars
- ‘Doesn’t Really Matter’ by Janet Jackson
- ‘Girlfriend’ by Avril Lavigne
- ‘When you’re gone’ by Avril Lavigne
- ‘Give Me One Reason’ by Tracy Chapman
- ‘I Kissed a Girl’ by Katy Perry
- ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It’ by Tina Turner
- ‘It’s Raining Men’ by The Weather Girls
- ‘Material Girl’ by Madonna
- ‘I Believe in You and Me’ by Whitney Houston
- ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ by Taylor Swift
- ‘Rehab’ by Amy Winehouse
- ‘Say My Name’ by Destiny’s Child
- ‘Super Bass’ by Nicki Minaj
- ‘That’s the Way It Is’ by Celine Dion
- ‘First Cut Is The Deepest’ by Sheryl Crow
- ‘I Will Survive’ by Gloria Gaynor
- ‘Bad Blood’ by Taylor Swift
- ‘Hot N Cold’ by Katy Perry
- ‘Beautiful’ by Christina Aguilera
- ‘Love of My Life by Carly Simon
- ‘Try’ by Colbie Caillat
- ‘Good Girl’ by Carrie Underwood
- ‘I Hope You Dance’ by Lee Ann Womack
- ‘You Give Good Love’ by Whitney Houston
- ‘Bad Reputation’ by Joan Jett
- ‘The Sweet Escape’ by Gwen Stefani
- ‘When I Grow Up’ by The Pussycat Dolls
- ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ by Bonnie Tyler
- ‘Bubbly’ by Colbie Caillat
- ‘Let the River Run’ by Carly Simon
- ‘Promiscuous’ by Nelly Furtado
- ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ by Taylor Swift
- ‘Hopelessly Devoted to You’ by Olivia Newton John (from ‘Grease’)
- ‘Everyday Is A Winding Road’ by Sheryl Crow
- ‘A Woman’s Worth’ by Alicia Keys
- ‘Valerie’ by Amy Winehouse
- ‘Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)’ by Katy Perry
- ‘The Greatest Love of All’ by Whitney Houston
- ‘Genie in a Bottle’ by Christina Aguilera
Time to Sing the Night Away!
Whether it’s a musical piece from the Weather Girls or yet another Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande, karaoke nights are incomplete without the right track. Play a sweet melody and set the tone for a fun night with your girl gang. We hope you liked our collection of karaoke songs for women that sound amazing when sung using a good karaoke microphone and heard on the best karaoke speakers
If you have any questions, doubts, or queries, feel free to drop a comment in our comments section below, and our experts will get back to you with an answer in no time.